Did Sean Gorman's maps show the cascading vulnerability in Ohio?

David Lesher wb8foz at nrk.com
Mon Aug 18 14:21:29 UTC 2003

> Remember that Dig Safe is implemented on a state by state basis some of
> the programs like the one you describe are dreadful. The one in my home
> state is fairly thorough in checking bona fides before providing the data

?????

Since {most} state laws REQUIRE you call, how to you propose to vet
queries? I dig up my drain tile, I need to call re: the gas line.
Legit or not?

Jose and Manual are digging up a parking lot; do you NOT tell them
about something under it because they are not lily white?

Hell, I bet 40% of the general contractors in the country have
SOME criminal history, be it brawling or such. It's not exactly
a Walter Mitty profession.

A host is a host from coast to coast.................wb8foz at nrk.com