Off-topic followups [Was: Re: East Coast outage?]

Rafi Sadowsky rafi-nanog at meron.openu.ac.il
Mon Aug 18 12:18:13 UTC 2003

Hi Guys

 I must say I'm enjoying all of these fascinating off topic followups
but isn't about time to move this discussion to nanog-offtopic at lists.blank.org ?

--
Thanks,
	Rafi

--
Rafi Sadowsky                                             rafi at noc.ilan.net.il
 Network Operations Center  | VoiceMail: +972-3-646-0592   FAX: +972-3-646-0454

## On 2003-08-18 02:22 -0700 Vadim Antonov typed: