BGP route tracking.

cowie at buda.renesys.com cowie at buda.renesys.com
Fri Aug 15 17:29:40 UTC 2003

Some updated images of routing table size and 7-day prefix withdrawals:

    http://gradus.renesys.com/aug2003/blackout3-rtsize.gif

    http://gradus.renesys.com/aug2003/aug7-aug15-withdrawals.gif

(Blackout is event #3 on the right.)

We're about halfway back to the table sizes we started with yesterday
before the grid tripped. If it trends the same way through the
afternoon, it could be back to its old self sometime around midnight
GMT; previous experience suggests that it might stabilize somewhat
higher than before the event.

At any rate, steady improvement as power returns across the East.

James Cowie
Renesys Corporation
cowie at renesys.com