151 Front St Toronto (Torix)

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Aug 15 06:30:42 UTC 2003

At 08:26 PM 14/08/2003 -0700, Eric Kuhnke wrote:

>TORIX is off the net
>traces to peer1 routers/hosts at 151 front die before reaching toronto
>the rumor mill has it that 151 front's generator system failed utterly...

Just called my colo provider (GT/360) and they said the air conditioners
are still not fully functional.  The temp is still rising for my equipment,
but its not rising nearly as fast as before.

Temperature readings:
         chassis inlet    measured at 38C/100F
         chassis outlet 1 measured at 41C/105F
         chassis outlet 2 measured at 46C/114F
         chassis outlet 3 measured at 52C/125F :Temperature in Warning range!

         ---Mike