151 Front St Toronto (Torix)

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Aug 15 03:43:50 UTC 2003

Just spoke with the GT/360 help desk. Apparently there were issues with the
generators at 151 Front St and the A/C was either broken or just partially
functioning.  As a result at one point they had shut down their long haul
gear as the temperature was approaching dangerous levels.  Anyone have any
more details ?  The intake on my 7204s are at 37C vs the normal 28C.

         ---Mike