Battery lifetimes RE: East Coast outage?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Aug 15 02:09:32 UTC 2003

Thanks. A couple of people told me that the target is 8hrs for Bell Canada
huts. So hopefully some power will make it there before long. Not sure how
well they will prioritize what huts to charge with portable gensets. I
imagine they dont of course have a portable genset for every hut out there.

         ---Mike