Power outage in North East

Wayne nanog at wgustavus.com
Thu Aug 14 21:20:46 UTC 2003

Sounds huge and probably bigger than just a single plant.  Watching the
MSNBC/CNN feeds in the NOC shows everyone filing out of NYC on foot b/c
of lack of subway and traffic-light-induced gridlock.

The primary affect we've seen so far is the drop off in customer traffic
based on CPE being offline.  No real hit to infrastructure yet.

--
Wayne Gustavus