ATT.net private blacklist

Ben Browning benb at theriver.com
Wed Aug 6 20:57:01 UTC 2003

Greetings,

We have somehow fallen into the private blackhole list maintained by
att.net at blacklist.mail.ops.worldnet.att.net

I have tried for the last two days to approach ATT via phone and email with
no response whatsoever. abuse at att.net, abuse_rbl at att.net, and several
addresses pulled from ARIN and NetSol lookups have not yielded any
response. The calls I have placed have resulted in me leaving a message
that was never returned and several instances of "Try abuse_rbl at att.net".
None of these are working at all. On top of that, there is no page or FAQ
pertaining to blacklist.mail.ops.worldnet.att.net
  (at least, not one that is readily apparent to myself or Google).

If there are any ATT.net admins here, or someone that may have some contact
information of said admins, I would appreciate an email or a call.

Thanks!

~Ben
---
    Ben Browning <benb at theriver.com>