WANTED: ISPs with DDoS defense solutions

Jason Robertson jason at ifuture.com
Wed Aug 6 02:58:40 UTC 2003

They have existed in the past it was how many an irc server was
hacked..  It's just not easy to accomplish but there are many hacker
tools to do this still available, some with better capabilities at this
then others.

Also you could have 2 ip addresses on the same host different
interfaces eg 10.0.0.2 and 10.0.0.3, and use 10.0.0.2 and spoof
10.0.0.3 as the source, and since you can listen to both interfaces,
you can determine if it arrived on the wrong interface.

jason