Humidity ranges?

Steve Francis steve at expertcity.com
Mon Aug 4 20:02:46 UTC 2003

We have sensors in our datacenters that report, among other things,
humidity.
One data center is exceeding the predefined humidity alerts of the
devices, but given that cisco says the operating humidty of routers is
10% to 85%, I dont know if humidity of, say,  65% is anything to worry
about.
Anyone know if increased humidity correlates with decreased MTBF?
And reasonable thresholds that I can tolerate, and when I should
complain to the datacenter operators? (References I can point to would
be nice.)

Thanks