clearblue part deux

John Kinsella jlk at thrashyour.com
Sun Aug 3 06:24:02 UTC 2003

So haven't seen anybody else mention it yet...Clearblue in SFO went
off-net for 3ish hours today, again as the result of internal power
issues as far as I can tell.  Gennys didn't kick in.  After gettin my
stuff back up, went for a self-guided tour of the facility to find 3
guys gathered around one of their UPSes scratching their heads.  I
suspect something went *poof*.  At least it was a Saturday...

Personally, I'm looking forward to renegotiating my contract later this
year. :)

John