Blocking port 135?

Bob German bobgerman at irides.com
Sat Aug 2 14:18:27 UTC 2003

None of the exceptions mentioned means you can't filter.  We practice a
policy of informed filtering.  We filter by default, and if the customer
requests unfiltered and understands the risks involved, we add an
exception for their connection.  By default, we filter all of the usual
Windows ports, plus a few other known-sketchy ports and port
combinations.