North America not interested in IP V6

William Warren hescominsoon at trifles.com
Fri Aug 1 23:52:09 UTC 2003

Is there a way to block html mail at the edge using a proxy ro something?

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.