Blocking port 135?

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Fri Aug 1 19:57:54 UTC 2003

So, you don't like the smell of fried chicken ?

   We keep an old overclocked 486-33, with a quadrupler
around, making it run at about 100mhz..  for just this purpose...

   Complete the Chicken ritual, at Midnight, of course.

  Unprotect port 25, let alt.freak know...

    Route all mail to /dev/null....

    Whip the chicken on to the old processor,
and wait till the spam hits....

   Fried chicken in 5 minutes or less.

   Mmmmmmm.

    :D