Market-based address allocation

Bill Nickless nickless at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 30 21:36:03 UTC 2003

At 02:10 PM 4/30/2003 -0700, bmanning at karoshi.com wrote:

>         Oh... sorry, are folks really seriously wanting
>         to treat integers as a marketable commodity?

I'm confused--are IPv4 netblocks so valuable that we can't expect the
market to set a reasonable price, or are IPv4 netblocks (sets of integers)
so worthless that they're not worth the trouble of trading at all?

===
Bill Nickless    http://www.mcs.anl.gov/people/nickless      +1 630 252 7390
PGP:0E 0F 16 80 C5 B1 69 52 E1 44 1A A5 0E 1B 74 F7     nickless at mcs.anl.gov