mobile.att.net dead

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Wed Apr 30 12:40:31 UTC 2003

Yes, SkyTel^H^H^H^H^H^HMCI does have clueful folks -- they were one of the
last paging companies we dealt with.

Also on the very clued side, believe it or not, was Sprint Paging (dunno
if they are around anymore) who resold PageNET, and recently, for us, TSR
Wireless had extremely good service, and an unlimited paging product.