Get as much IP space as you ever dreamed of, was: Re: Looking to buy IPv4 addresses from class C swamp

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Tue Apr 29 22:28:38 UTC 2003

No, I am not proposing a new Arin addressing scheme...

   This was a standard I am quoting from memory, way back...

  I too had asked for Unique space that was wasn't going to be
routed, and recieved a "Sorry, Arin only allocates addresses
that are going to be used on the -=Internet=-." response....

   I didn't invent the perspective, just "parroted" it.