Get as much IP space as you ever dreamed of, was: Re: Looking to buy IPv4 addresses from class C swamp

Daniel Golding dgold at FDFNet.Net
Tue Apr 29 14:51:08 UTC 2003

Stephen

And in the event the owner can't be contacted? And if contact is
successful, and the owner says "I'm just holding on to it because I like
have 10 /24s" or, worse, he gets the clue and just starts advertising the
space, without using it? Then we have both address space waste and routing
table bloat...

- dan