IP Multicast Monitoring Tools

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Tue Apr 29 13:25:44 UTC 2003

Hello;

There are a lot of IP Multicast monitoring tools - however, alas, there
are never enough.

However, your request is too vague - what do you want to manage, and
what do
you need to know to do it ?

NANOG is not really a good forum for multicast questions like this.
I would take this discussion off of NANOG and put it  on MBONED (and /
or the SSM
list).

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 08:47 AM, Ben Hays wrote:

> Hi-
>
> Im starting to work on a project involving IP Multicast, source
> specific MACs and IGMPv3 and don't have a way to
> manage it.  Any suggestions for some software that would or could do
> the trick?
>
> TIA
>
> Ben

                                   Regards