Get as much IP space as you ever dreamed of, was: Re: Looking to buy IPv4 addresses from class C swamp

Rob Thomas robt at cymru.com
Tue Apr 29 00:50:02 UTC 2003

Hi, all.

Sorry for my tardy response.  I'm starting a new job today, so things
are hectic.  :)

] Better yet... Have then redistribute to Rob
] via a private AS and an access-list that could be pushed out via TACACS etc..

Can do.

] Actually, that would be something to push. Get companies that don't
] route their addresses publicly to declare it and work with Rob to make
] sure they are on the BOGON list.

I'm happy to work with anyone who would like to have this done.  We
would need to ensure that the data is good and the source credible,
but I'm happy to accomodate.  Alternately I can make available route
servers specifically for this purpose.

I would also love to announce, with a different community, the
unallocated space within the allocations of each RIR.  That would be
updated rather more frequently, and folks could decide if it is
something they would want.

FYI, I will be adding two more bogon route-servers very soon.  This
will make the configuration more reliable.

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas