Get as much IP space as you ever dreamed of, was: Re: Looking to buy IPv4 addresses from class C swamp

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Tue Apr 29 00:46:11 UTC 2003

McBurnett, Jim wrote:
> Better yet... Have then redistribute to Rob
> via a private AS and an access-list that could be pushed out via TACACS etc..

I like all of Rob's current methods just fine. I think he just needs to
be informed by companies of what ISN'T routable. Of course, such things
could also be placed as non-routable networks in the routing registries
as well. My trust there is limited, though. Rob, on the other hand, has
gained a lot of trust in maintaining a highly accurate list.

-Jack