Get as much IP space as you ever dreamed of, was: Re: Looking to buy IPv4 addresses from class C swamp

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Mon Apr 28 22:34:27 UTC 2003

Temkin, David wrote:
> What if Company A uses Iana-L space A, and Company uses Space A & B... What
> then?
>
> And don't say NAT - it's not the universal savior.

   Actually, in this exact case it is -=perfect=-, since we
are , by definition, only discussing
using this for -=direct=- connections...

If we were routing it via the internet,
  it would be in the tables, and a non-issue, eh ?

However, there are scads of IANA-L,
   switch to the obscure, rather than obvious...

   For example, the DOD reserved IANA space...

(Almost no one thinks to use that...)

However, I don't suggest the Multicast reserved space....
it behaves just a little differently....

    :P

.JMHO.