Low AS - Number

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Mon Apr 21 20:47:17 UTC 2003

In Virginia, the Air & Space Museum supporters' license plates all start
with "ASxxx" (wheere XXX is a 1-5 digita number). They usually have an SR-71
next to it, but more than once I have made conversions in my head based on
the AS# I saw, the type of car and driving style and thought I would pull up
next to someone I knew. :)

DJ