Fiber Converters, was RE: DS3 Coax..

Bender, Andrew abender at taqua.com
Fri Apr 18 00:43:36 UTC 2003

Might be worth moving up to an honest-to-goodness ADM... there are very reasonable ones for point applications such as these, and they are made for continuous CO operation, unlike the wall-wart powered devices that seem to be so popular.  A number of our customers have had some luck with these:

http://www.oasystel.com/Products/Minimux155/Minimux155.htm

Regards,
Andrew Bender
taqua.com