selective auto-aggregation

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Thu Apr 17 20:48:47 UTC 2003

I do it. Reasons are to control inbound traffic better, some routes are
annnounced to all upstreams, some are to some specific ones, some have
different communities tagged to them, etc. I have one block which is /19
which I do not announce and only announce multiple /23, /24 out of. It
works just fine - I'v not seen one place which does not route there...