FW: DNS Servers

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Thu Apr 17 17:48:01 UTC 2003

To make a long story short, we suffered an inadvertent MS W2K AD DNS
DoS.
[Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory Domain Name Service Denial of
Service]
The company misconfigured their stuff and sent all their lookups our way
with milliseconds between requests.  We ended up blocking their address,
and things returned to normal.

Ray Burkholder