60 Hudson

Simon Lockhart simonl at rd.bbc.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 20:08:09 UTC 2003

Does anyone on-list know lots about 60 Hudson? I currently have my NY dark
fiber ring going through the building (via the Level3 facility on the 18th
floor), and now need to light the building. I will need to link up with the
TelX suite on the 9th floor.

Speaking to Level3, they're saying that the Fibernet suite on the 1st floor
is the best place for interconnects to other suites in the building.

Can anyone confirm this? Presumably Fibernet would be the best place for
1 cabinet of colo, given this information - anyone have a good sales
contact with them?

Thanks in advance,

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart             |   Tel: +44 (0)1628 407720  (BBC ext 37720)
Technology Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1628 407701  (BBC ext 37701)
BBC Internet Services      | Email: Simon.Lockhart at bbc.co.uk
BBC Technology, Maiden House, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead. SL6 4UB. UK