Qwest, where are my A Records?

Aaron D. Britt flip at deru.com
Tue Apr 15 17:02:59 UTC 2003

As of this morning, neither DCA-ANS-01.INET.WWEST.NET nor
SVL-ANS-01.INET.QWEST.NET no longer server up our two domains
petsmart.com and statelinetack.com.

If there is anyone from the Qwest DNS Group that can read this, this is
a problem, please contact me offline...

-Aaron

Senior Network Engineer
623-587-2701 desk