Independent space from ARIN

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 12:43:39 UTC 2003

Thats not _that_ large a turnover, $6m, and $2.3m for salaries isnt that big.
Altho I wonder what the $1m of fringe benefits are!

Not for profit simply means the company keeps hold of any profits it makes and
reinvests/reduces fees as a result. It doesnt stop you paying senior staff large
salaries tho as thats wages overhead not profit...

Steve