Dealing with ARIN.. my experiences & tips

Brian Johnson brianj at nvc.net
Mon Apr 14 20:17:40 UTC 2003

<huge snip>

> ARIN needs to be reformed.
>
> --
> Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm at iglou.com
> Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
> IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

OK. Let's all assume that Reform is necessary.

Please state, in detail, how you would reform ARIN and all of the policy
changes that you would instate (asside from giving you whatever you want) to
make ARIN "reformed" in the yes of it's membership.

I await, with baited breath, the answers form the Maha-Jeffy. :-)

- Brian J.