Remote hands for One Wilshire?

James Deibele jamesd at scn.rain.com
Sun Apr 13 20:52:41 UTC 2003

We're looking for someone (ideally a company) to be our emergency hands
for equipment located in the ELI space at One Wilshire in LA.

We would also have need for occasional non-emergency upgrades and
additions.  The reason we'd like a company is that we don't want someone
on vacation at exactly the time we need those hands on our boxes.

With the amount of internet equipment scattered around the US (and the
world) it seems like there's a business here for somebody.  Just not us.

Thanks!

jamesd at scn.rain.com