Independent space from ARIN

Jeff McAdams jeffm at iglou.com
Sun Apr 13 01:12:38 UTC 2003

Also Sprach bdragon at gweep.net
>So, you didn't renumber out of PA space into PI space and then upon
>hitting 80% utilization asking for additional PI space, which would
>have been justified at such point?

I was *EXPLICITLY* told that renumbering wasn't an issue.  Additionally,
I only applied for space when we had utilized at 80% plus utilization of
*all* of our previously allocated space (not just the previous
allocation, as ARIN requires).  I've gone above and beyond on the
requirements.

>Perhaps the cluebat might do more good on you?

Careful wielding the cluebat...you might drop it on your foot.
Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm at iglou.com
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456