bandwidth estimation tools that `suck the least' [ippm] pathrate & pathload]

k claffy kc at caida.org
Sat Apr 12 00:53:41 UTC 2003

anyone willing to help by sending unsatisfying output
back to the knightly development team
(with as much information as you have about the
infrastructure being gauged)
will be of great help to some incredibly talented members
of the research community beating at this holy grail

trying it out and deciding it doesn't work as well as you need
and not sending any feedback that might help the authors improve it
doesn't help anyone at all

but you knew that already

----- Forwarded message from Constantine Dovrolis <dovrolis at cc.gatech.edu> -----