Singtel contact (AS 7473)

David Luyer david at luyer.net
Fri Apr 11 09:29:59 UTC 2003

Jeff Nelson wrote:

> Does anyone have a contact for this provider?
>
> (Some missing prefixes)

Their NOC: noc at ix.singtel.com (or you can phone on +65 9780 8011
them if you want to call Singapore, and speak singlish ;-)).

I'll email you directly the name of someone there with relatively
good spoken english (if you get others who can't understand you).

It's a mail alias and frequently bounces from one or two recipients,
resulting in you getting to see a full delivery log listing all their
NOC staff :-)

David.
--
David Luyer                                     Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Network Development Manager    P A C I F I C    Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693