Salt Lake NANOG peering

Pete Kruckenberg pete at kruckenberg.com
Tue Apr 8 23:11:34 UTC 2003

We're excited to host the June NANOG in Salt Lake, and give
the NANOG crowd to enjoy a few beautiful days in Utah.

I know how important it'll be to have good connectivity to
your network while you're here in Utah. As a special offer
to NANOG attendees, we have made an exception to our
normally stringent peering policy to ensure your SSH and IRC
sessions are optimized for NANOG (Ethereal, ettercap and
Cain&Able performance will not affected).

For a limited time, we are now accepting requests for
peering at PAIX Palo Alto and Equinix Chicago. As an
additional incentive, anyone who peers with us before May 1
will be able to keep that peering indefinitely, so respond
quickly.

Pete.