Datacenter electrical/genset

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Fri Apr 4 20:10:30 UTC 2003

I think maybe the reason you are being flamed is because generally people
put in charge with the design/roll out of a data center environment should
already know something about the logistics of such a project. Whether it is
power, network, or pretty much any aspect of it for that matter. Also it can
be fairly hard to determine the power requirements of a location without
specific information, and the lack of said information probably frustrated
people.

Just a little editorial on why you may be getting flamed.

-Drew