sFLOW collector?

Darrell Carley darrell.carley at national-net.com
Wed Apr 2 17:28:50 UTC 2003

I am trying to implement sflow in my network, and looking for a free sflow
collector, that I can use to better see my peer to peer, and route
utilization.  Right now I have the problem of not knowing how much of my
traffic is coming/going to what ASs.  I have installed ntop so far, but
don't see the tools/benefits that I am looking for to help me specifically
with the BGP.  Is there a plug-in that I am missing or something.  If
someone could point me in the right direction, or recommend another free
collector that could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA,
Darrell