Curing the BIND pain

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Wed Apr 2 09:18:41 UTC 2003

>Michael - one of the things that I am sure of is that this
>life and in fact things on this earth are moving targets.
>And what I see you saying here is "leave us alone - I want
>it to stay the way it was"... Am I wrong and if so how?

Uhh, do I have to say it again?

If you want to change the world, create new protocols or build an working
group on some topic or other, you really shouldn't try to do it on NANOG
because it just ain't gonna work.

What I want is irrelevant. NANOG is what it is and it isn't going to
change much unless and until it fails to meet the needs of its "members".

--Michael Dillon