Global Crossing right now

Peter Salus peter at matrix.net
Tue Apr 1 19:42:52 UTC 2003

Is anyone seeing peering problem with GBLX?

We've seen peering problems on GBLX across NA.  It's being felt by
many of their peering partners and, in turn, being felt by many of
our customers.  We're sending a generic report to the effected
customers and will try to get more info on the problem.  The perf.
losses started at approx 16:00 GMT and are ongoing.

Peter
			---
"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." -- A.J. Muste

Peter H. Salus	Chief Knowledge Officer, Matrix NetSystems
Ste. 300	5001 Plaza on the Lake	  Austin, TX 78746
	 	 +1 512 697-0613