RFC3514

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Tue Apr 1 19:06:15 UTC 2003

The entire thread is more entertaining than just the one post. I
particularly like the mention of a cert advisory soon to be released.
Although I do agree with the one poster on the thread that did make
mention of the fact that doing a cvs commit is going a little far. If
the commit was made in earnest.

-Jack