Datacenter electrical/genset

Mike Damm MikeD at irwinresearch.com
Fri Apr 4 21:00:21 UTC 2003

In all fairness, civil servants often get stuck with jobs that fall outside
their realm of expertise, but need to get done none the less. Also remember
that the budget of a public school is a little different from yours, and
does not have the in-house resources of a telecom focused business. At least
he was smart enough to know where to go for some help.

He didn't ask anyone to design his power setup, or his cages. He simply
asked for some insight to make sure the way his electrical engineer was
doing things wouldn't cause more problems down the road.

---

Michael Damm, MIS Department, Irwin Research & Development

V: 509.457.5080 x298 F: 509.577.0301 E: miked at irwinresearch.com