List of members at LAAP ?? Re: AP IX locations

John M. Brown john at chagresventures.com
Mon Sep 30 22:17:08 UTC 2002

Going to the LAAP website yields no list of members.

Does someone have a current list.

AS20144 would be willing to peer with reasonable folks at the LAAP
but lacking a list (and yes its been asked for in the past with no
reply) we don't know who is there.

John Brown
Member of the Peering coordinators team for AS20144