Williams NOC info?

Jeffrey Wheat jeff at nt.cetlink.net
Mon Sep 30 13:55:19 UTC 2002

Hi all. I am considering purchasing additional transit from
Williams and I am wishing to get feedback on the support of
their NOC department. Things I am looking for feedback on
are 1) Availability of competent staff...i.e., do I have to
play relay with an operator when I can hear her asking the
tech questions but the tech refusing to get on the phone
(I won't say who this is in a public forum), 2) response
time of NOC on weekends and holidays and 3) ease of reaching
the NOC (limited menu hell or transfer from one person to
the next to the next.

Please reply to me in person in order to limit any bashing
if there is to be any...

Many many thanks in advance,
Jeffrey

---