Internet Core Routing - Ethernet

Bob Martinez bobmartinezzz at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 07:31:05 UTC 2002

Mike:

Chill dude.  Topic is Ethernet.  Start your own post.  I like you posts.
Care to challenge Ethernet in the Internet Core?

Why are you so attached to a specific vendor at a specific time.  Talk it
out with the folks that pissed you off before.  Not my problem man.
Ethernet.  Sometimes I laugh out loud when I read some of you guys's posts.
Best 10 minutes of my day.  Keeps me well informed of what my mental
superiors are up to.

And no, I'm not the CEO of any company for God Sakes!  I'd be trying to cure
world hunger from my beach house, and automated toys all over the place...

Bobby Martinez.