Fiber Cut, TX?

Marius Strom marius at marius.org
Wed Sep 25 18:46:40 UTC 2002

We've got some problems with Qwest outsourced dial in eastern Texas, and
Qwest is telling us that the telcos (KMC, AT&T, Time Warner) are
reporting a fiber cut, but aren't willing to give out a location.  Has
anyone heard of a fiber cut in the vicinity of Texas (yeah, I know
that's really broad, but that's all I've got to go on)?

--
Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.