i think terroists are going to love ipv6

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Wed Sep 25 16:41:01 UTC 2002

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Jeff Shultz wrote:
>
> > >hey - the chiness are a speciality of mine ;)
> >
> > But spelling obviously isn't.
>
> i try not to bother in conferences.  if my spelling confuses anyone just
> ask and i'll clarify.

I think the only thing confusing people is why you continue to post
self-serving lunacy to the list.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access