i think terroists are going to love ipv6

Jim Segrave jes at nl.demon.net
Wed Sep 25 12:55:30 UTC 2002

On Wed 25 Sep 2002 (08:31 -0400), Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
>

> > Not commenting on some of the fantasies in the article....
>
> you should point out any fantasies you find in the article.  i can support
> my findings with facts.  fiction is a best a condition dictated by
> bureacrats, and on the internet that end up a comedy of errors.  ipv6 is
> an end control system at this time in an ipv6 cloud where the ends are
> under complete end user control.  i love ipv6.  am looking forward to
> playing with it.
>
> >  From what I remember China is pretty is active in IPv6 and from the
> > APNIC presentations they also have a allocation. Not sure how come to
> > the conclusions you do....
>
> who cares.  China is not aware of the security implications to the
> homeland.  china is after all a nation ruled by madarines.  the colours of
> authority change with the wind but the rules of the mandarine class has
> not ended.  order is critical to the natural balance of chiness society.
>
> ipv6 challenges order.  so what will the nat wall of china do now.  i
> shall of course be investigating.  i think icann goes to china next ;)

Could further nonsense in this direction please be sent to a newsgroup
like alt.test please?

Nanog is hardly the place for such incisive analysis of the current
political order or social structures of China.

And it's Mandarin. Capitalized even. Which suggests the depth of
research which has obviously gone into this.

Jim Segrave           jes at nl.demon.net