Cogent service

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Fri Sep 20 01:56:17 UTC 2002

There are many of us selling a cogent service, or, in some cases a
cogent + extras service, in many cities.

You may want to consider said people when you want cheap-ass bandwidth,
but need some flexibility.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --