An article from the Miami Herald about the Florida MIX

Martin J. Levy mahtin at mahtin.com
Sun Sep 15 04:48:18 UTC 2002

Hello all,

I apologize for the operational nature of the email, but I interrupt the regular threads to post something to do with peering points.

This is from the Miami Herald.  What's strange about this is... It's an example of peering converting to transit, or in this case a peering point converting into a transit network.  The two are so different that I can't see the connection.

Martin

There are two articles.  They are close copies of each together.

  http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/news/4070039.htm
  http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/business/4070691.htm