FW: Suspension of posting rights for Jim Fleming

Joe Baptista baptista at dot-god.com
Fri Sep 13 13:46:46 UTC 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> And another time your 'friend' has been suspended on the IETF list Mr.
> Baptista.
> This one is for the record, so that everyone who finds your 'nice'
> one-sided story
> also gets to know the other side.

Everone who participates in these conferences knows he's always being
suspended.  I think thats the norm and not that unusual for him.

You also forgot to point out that he's suspended on NANOG too.  And maybe
the GA at DNSO.

Does not change the fact no one has yet challenged him on the technical
issues he's raised.  They just complain about his posting habits etc. etc.
It's like watching a room full of techs who have taken up the profession
of interior decorators and argue how the technology would look so much
better in a red backdrop - very droll ;)

I expect Jim will be thrown out of many more conferences before the year
is done.

Now if you'd like to challenge him on the technical issues - why don't we
take this private with Jim?  I'll watch and ask questions.

regards
joe